Tatvic Google Analytics Excel Plugin is a Microsoft Excel Plugin which helps users retrieve their data stored in their GA account. This data will be populated in their Excel sheets.
Power Users of Google Analytics are not satisfied just by exploring the data in the Google Analytics UI. They need to go ahead and analyze this data. With the help of Tatvic GA Excel Plugin, these extensive users can now get all their Google Analytics data into excel spreadsheet. And here they can analyze the data immediately analyze the data after extraction using the plugin.
- Quickly and efficiently import Google Analytics data into Microsoft Excel
- User can use 7 dimensions and 10 metrics combinations along with 5 filters additionally
- Users can select dynamic Dates and Profile names from any cell in Microsoft Excel
- Users can query multiple GA profiles for their dashboards using a single Excel Plugin Interface
- User can change the input parameters and refresh the worksheet to get updated data without re-writing the whole query again
- Users can query both their Adwords account and Analytics account and integrate this data into their dashboards
If your reporting is based on Google Analytics data, using Tatvic GA-Excel Plugin you can save lot of time putting together the dashboard for your management team and also have it auto refresh at any given point. Tatvic Excel Plugin allows you to select 7 Dimensions and 10 Metrics together and also 5 Filters plugging further to your analytics capability.
- Download the MSI for Tatvic Excel Plugin
- Install the Downloaded MSI by following through the steps in the Wizard
For Excel 2010 users: Once you open Excel 2010, the Tatvic Excel Plugin would be visible in the Developer Tab in the Office Ribbon
For Excel 2013 users: Minor Configuration would be required in order to configure Excel Plugin in the Developer Tab. The steps are outlined in detail in this video.
No. As of now you would get sampled data as you see in GA web interface. However, we are working to get unsampled data from premium account.
Yes, For now, the tool supports Ms-Office (2007/2010/2013/2016) Excel 64 bit and (2007/2010/2013/2016) Excel 32-bit.
No, unfortunately it does not support Mac.
Tatvic GA Excel Plugin’s Forever Free plan can be used for any one profile with full features.
- Close all the other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Delete all the “.exd” files. These files should be located in the folder: %APPDATA%MicrosoftForms
This should help you solve your error
Some libraries have not been loaded. Don’t worry. Here is how you can reload them:
- Open your Excel
- Click on developer tab from your Excel Ribbon. If it’s not available in Ribbon then:
- Step 1 – Click on MS Office Button
- Step 2 – Click on Excel Options
- Step 3 – Click on Popular
- Step 4 – Click on Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon check box
- Step 5 – Click on Ok
- You will find a “Controls” Section. Here click on “View code” button which will be on right side of “Design Mode” button
- This will open a MS-VBA window.
- Click on “Tools” in menu, Select “References”
- Check whether the following libraries are selected or not. If not, then please select it and click on “OK”
- Now close the MS-VBA window and restart excel
If you were registered for v2.4 or previous version and then you have registered for the v2.5 or higher the following error is likely to occur. Here if you have entered the credentials of the v2.4 in setup of v2.5 or higher, the Runtime error 5 will occur.
You can send us error message or error screenshot with the description on firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please let us know version of the Tool you are using, System OS and MS-Office (Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 and 32-bits/64-bits).
This tool works with Excel 2007, 2010 and higher versions of Microsoft excel. Please ensure you check and enable Macros for smooth installation.
Please check your spam folders and if you’re using Gmail on the web, please check the Social, Promotions, Updates and Forums tabs as well.
If you can’t find it, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll resend your credentials to you.
You can mail us (on firstname.lastname@example.org) with your username, preferable time and the subject related to GA for the training before a week.
Absolutely not. Excel Plugin establishes a connection between your desktop, laptop or server and various databases and file types, including the Google Analytics API. The data is sent from the source to your machine and is never captured or read by us. You can read more about our data usage policy here.